Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not really my first, but more first than not...

Once I owned a Palm Centro.  It is the last in a long line of devices from Palm, Inc. that uses the venerable old Palm OS.  It came with a program that allowed you to take photographs, upload them to a blog, and comment on them.  I tried it out, because that's just the kind of thing that I like to do with a new device.  I created a blog on Vox, which I'm not sure anyone but me has heard of.  I uploaded a few pictures and made a few inane comments.  That was my first attempt at blogging. 

Well, so now here I am on Blogspot, and this is my first post.  I can't technically say it is my first submission to a blog, but it really is my first blog.  At least, it is my first blog with more than two sentences (check out http://paesano.vox.com).  

What will I talk about in this blog?  Hard to say.  I'm the kinda guy who can't keep focused very well in a conversation.  If I am talking to someone about a topic and the subject changes to something else, I will converse about that something else, but keep a thread of thought spinning in my head about the previous subject.  There is no telling when that other topic will randomly pop up in our conversation again.  I get a lot of strange looks when that happens.  

But I digress...

A lot.

So, we will just have see what kind of randomness comes out of my brain-damaged head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment